Take a look at our updated list of Purdue Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here!
Currently, they are offering a $150 bonus when you open a checking account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Purdue Federal Credit Union Promotions
Purdue Federal Credit Union is headquartered in West Lafayette, Indiana. It was established in 1969 and has around 80,000 members at 13 locations. Another benefit worth mentioning is that their money market rates are 4X the national average! However, if you are not located near a branch, check out this list of nationwide bank bonuses for more fitting offers.
- Availability: IN (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 274976067
- Customer Service: 800.627.3328
|Eligibility: Purdue alumni, relatives of current members, and employees of our business affiliates are eligible for Purdue Federal membership. See membership details|
I’ll review the current offers below.
Purdue FCU $150 Checking Bonus
New members to this credit union can take advantage of a $150 sign up bonus for a new checking account. Keep in mind that his offer is only for the Lake and Porter county residents.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1 per customer
- Closing Account Fee: Account is closed within 6 months of account opening the bonus will be deducted
(Expires September 30, 2021)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account Package (up to $1500 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), BMO Harris Smart Advantage ($300 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn The $150 Bonus
- Open a new checking account with direct deposit
- Have a debit card on the account
- Enroll in paperless statements
- Make 10 member-initiated transactions
- Complete 2 direct deposits of $500 or more each within 90 days of account opening
- Competitive rates
- Low fees
- Voted as the Best Checking Account since 2009 by Journal & Courier readers
- There are no monthly fees
- Subject to approval.
- $150 bonus offer valid August 27, 2021 to September 30, 2021 for accounts opened at the Crown Point branch or online with a Lake or Porter County zip code.
- To qualify for bonus, account holder must open a new checking account with direct deposit, have a debit card on the account, be enrolled in paperless statements, and make 10 member-initiated transactions.
- Direct Deposit is defined as an aggregate of $400 or more in ACH deposits each month for two months within 90 days of account opening.
- Bonus will be deposited into primary share savings account within 10 business days after all conditions have been met.
- Social Security Number required for account holder to receive bonus.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Business and HSA accounts not eligible to receive bonus offer.
- If the account is closed within 6 months of account opening, the $150 bonus will be deducted from the account at closing.
- Membership eligibility required.
Lastly, this promotion is definitely worth a look if you are interested in this credit union. However, with it being a credit union in one state, the offer would only be available to a handful of readers.
Furthermore, we value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
Therefore, check back often for the latest Purdue Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers!
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.