Consumers who purchased a cell phone since Feb. 11, 2011, may be affected by a Qualcomm Mobile Phone Class Action Lawsuit. A settlement has not yet been reached, meaning there is no cash available at the moment. However, This lawsuit is being called “quite likely the biggest class action in history,” and may affect up to 250 million people.
According to the Lawsuit, Numerous Qualcomm class action lawsuits claimed that consumers paid higher prices than they should have for cell phones based on the inflated cost of modem chipsets. The lawsuits alleging Qualcomm engaged in anticompetitive behavior were consolidated into multidistrict litigation in April 2017. Class members have until March 22, 2019 to exclude themselves from the lawsuit in order to reserve the right of suing them for similar allegations.
The United Club Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Qualcomm Mobile Phone Lawsuit
- Qualcomm Mobile Phone Lawsuit Website
- Claim Form Deadline: The Claim Form deadline has not been set at this time.
- Class members have until March 22, 2019 to exclude themselves from the lawsuit.
- Who’s Eligible: All U.S. residents who bought UMTS, CDMA (including CDMAone and cdma2000) and/or LTE cell phones for personal use since Feb. 11, 2011.
- Estimated Amount: The amount has not yet been determined.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Qualcomm Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 5:17-md-02773-LHK, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Qualcomm Mobile Phone Lawsuit Website
- Look over the page to see if you are eligible.
- Sign up to receive periodic information and updates about the lawsuit.
Consumers who purchased a cell phone since Feb. 11, 2011, may be affected by a Qualcomm Mobile Phone Class Action Lawsuit. A settlement has not yet been reached, meaning there is no cash available at the moment. This is looking to be the biggest class action lawsuit in history, so make sure you check if you are eligible.
The actual amount each consumer receives is unknown at this time. If you wish to be excluded from this lawsuit, make sure you do so by March 22, 2019. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review