If you have received an automated call on your cell phone without your consent from RCN Telecom Services, then you are eligible for a potential award from the RCN Telecom Services Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the telecommunications provider violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by placing unsolicited phone calls to consumers without their consent. RCN Telecom denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 3/15/17 to receive your potential award!
RCN Telecom Lawsuit:
- RCN Telecom Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 3/15/17
- Who’s Eligible: You are a member of the settlement Class if during the period:
- 4/1/11 to 10/15/13 you received an automated call on your cell phone without your consent
- 10/16/13 to 11/01/16 you received an automated marketing call on your cell phone for which you did not provide express written consent
- 10/16/13 to 11/01/16 you received an automated non-marketing call on your cell phone for which you did not provide express consent
- 4/1/11 to 11/01/16 you received more than one marketing call in a one-year period that was made by or on behalf of RCN without your consent when registered on the National Do Not Call List
- 4/1/11 to 11/01/16 you received a pre-recorded marketing call on your landline from RCN which you did not consent to receive
- Estimated Amount: Up to $140
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Seal, et al. v. RCN Telecom Services LLC, Case No. 2016-CH-07073, in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, County Department, Chancery Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head on over to the RCN Telecom Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you qualify.
- Fill the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 3/15/17 to receive your potential award!
For anyone that received an automated call on your cell phone without your consent from RCN Telecom Services, you qualify for a potential award from the RCN Telecom Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, RCN Telecom places automated calls via a predictive dialer coupled with an automated telephone dialing system featuring a prerecorded or artificial voice, in an effort to collect on an alleged debt or other business reasons including scheduling installation appointments and providing service appointment reminders. So if you are eligible, make sure to file a claim by 3/15/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.