You can earn a $50 Bonus when you refer a friend who opens a personal Checking account from Reading Cooperative Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Tell your friends & family about RCB and how great it is to be a customer and owner!
- They open a new RCB Checking Account and tell us you referred them, either with a referral coupon at a branch or by adding your name to the “Promo Code” field when opening an account online.
- Check Have your friend or family member contact [email protected] to let us know that you referred them. And that’s it! RCB will deposit a $50 referral reward to your account.
Reading Cooperative Bank $50 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MA
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Bonus forfeited if closed within 45 days of account opening
(Offer Expires December 31, 2021)
- To earn a referral reward, the referring customer (You) must be a current Reading Cooperative Bank (RCB) customer with a personal checking account that is open, active and in good standing.
- An account is considered to be in good standing if it has a positive balance and is not in the process of being closed for any reason.
- The referral reward will be deposited to your RCB account within 45 days after your friend opens a new account that remains in good standing for a minimum of 30 days.
- You will earn $50 for each qualified referral.
- If you receive referral rewards totaling $600 or more, the value of your rewards will be reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
- Accounts opened by RCB employees, student interns, and their immediate family members and members of their household are not eligible for this promotion and will not qualify for a referral reward.
- Referred customer must be the primary owner of a new RCB personal checking account (Student Checking and Savings Accounts are excluded from this offer) and must not have any existing or previously closed personal checking account at RCB within the last 24 months prior to opening the new account.
- The primary owner is the owner whose Social Security Number is used for tax reporting purposes.
- By participating in this program, each party may be aware that the other is a customer of RCB.
- Referred customer must identify You as the individual making the referral at the time of account opening.
- Referred customer’s account must be open, active, and in good standing in order for you to receive the referral reward.
- This offer may be withdrawn or cancelled at any time and is subject to change without notice.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Void where prohibited.
- Offer valid 02/01/2020 through 12/31/2021.
At Reading Cooperative Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.