Take a look at the most up-to-date Reading Cooperative Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
For residents of Massachusetts, you can receive a $100 bonus when you open a Personal Checking Account with direct deposit and online bill pay.
Table of Contents
About Reading Cooperative Bank Promotions
Reading Cooperative Bank was established in 1866 with a mission to make it possible for the average “workingman” to purchase a home. From there, they have become the 67th largest bank in the state of Massachusetts with 8 locations across the state where you have the opportunity for great bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
We will review the current Reading Cooperative Bank promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Reading Cooperative Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $10 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $300+
- Monthly Fee: Dependent upon which account you choose. See below
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if account closed within six months
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a Personal Checking Account with Reading Cooperative Bank by December 31, 2020
- For a $50 direct deposit bonus, you must establish a recurring electronic deposit of no less than $300.00 to the account and have received at least one instance of the electronic deposit within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- For a $50 online bill payment bonus, you must enroll in online banking with bill pay feature and initiate a successful online bill payment through Reading Cooperative Bank’s online banking system or mobile banking system within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Debit MasterCard with secure chip technology
- Value Checking: No monthly fees
- Value NOW Checking: $500 Minimum Daily Balance or Direct Deposit to avoid monthly fees
- On-the-Go Checking: $100 Minimum Daily Balance to avoid monthly fees
- Green Online: No monthly fees
- Each incentive bonus will be deposited to the associated checking account within 60 days of completing the required activity associated with each incentive. Each incentive is independent of the other. You may complete one or both of the required activities. The maximum incentive bonus is $100.
- Account must be in good standing at the time of payment
- This offer may not be combined with any other offers.
- The incentive bonus is limited to one per primary account holder.
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
If you live in Massachusetts, I would check this offer out to get some extra cash in your pocket. They offer multiple accounts you can choose from so pick the one that fits your needs.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about your experience with this bank and whether it’s a hard pull or soft pull.
*Check back on this page for updated Reading Cooperative Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.