If you bought a Red Bull product between January 1, 2002, and October 3, 2014, then you can get a $10 check or $15 worth of Red Bull products if you submit a claim by March 2, 2015. There is no proof of purchase required so no hurt in trying. The lawsuit alleges that Red Bull’s marketing misrepresents both the functionality and safety of Red Bull beverages. You must wait until May 1st, 2015 to see if the settlement has been approved. Then they will send out the $10 settlement/$15 products within 150 days.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB319 by April 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by April 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Red Bull Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Information:
- Red Bull Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 3/2/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who bought a Red Bull product between January 1st, 2002 through October 3rd, 2014.
- Estimated Amount: You can file a claim to receive $10 cash or $15 worth of free product.
- Proof of Purchase: None.
- Case Name & Number: Benjamin Careathers v. Red Bull North America, Inc., Case No. 1:13-CV-00369
Wolf, et al. v. Red Bull GmbH, et al., Case No. 1:13-CV-08008
This settlement settled two consumer class action lawsuits and they will voluntarily updated their marketing materials and product labeling directed at U.S consumers in order to avoid any future confusion over their products. Red Bull denies any and all wrongdoing or liability and maintains that its marketing and labeling have always been entirely truthful and accurate. Submit your claim today to get a $10 check or $15 Red Bull products. See our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements today!
With the Chase Ink Business CashSM Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee