Pull out your wallet because there’s another shopping opportunity! REI is offering members the chance to earn a free $20 gift card when you spend $100 and use promo code JOINREI at checkout. What’s cool is that even new members who sign up today can still earn the gift card as well.
All you need to do is make sure that you spend at least $100 in order for this offer to be valid. Once you make your purchase, you’ll earn the gift card which only be until May 21. You only have until March 21, 2019 so make sure you hurry! Make sure that you use your gift card because you can’t waste free opportunities like that!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
With this card, you'll earn:
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi onboard United-operated flight when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PrecheckTM Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
REI Member Gift Card Bonus
- Learn More
- Promotion: earn a free $20 gift card when you spend $100 at REI
- Promo Code: JOINREI
- Expiration: gift card must be used till May 21, 2019
- Availability: March 21, 2019
- Terms: This card will not carry an unused balance; any unused amount will be forfeited at time of redemption (except where required by law). Member Bonus Card will be emailed to the email address on the order for purchases made at REI.com, REI Garage and 1-800-426-4840. Member Bonus Card not available from purchases made at REI Corporate and Group Sales, REI Adventures or REI Outdoor School.
How To Earn $20 Gift Card
- You can choose to either head to your local REI store or shop online.
- If you’re a new member, you can sign up today and still earn the bonus.
- Add $100 worth of items into your cart.
- Your gift card will be added instantly into your shopping cart.
- Finish your transactions and enjoy!
What a great way to earn some free money just by shopping. REI is having a promotion where you can earn a free $20 gift card when you spend at least $100. Just remember to use promo code JOINREI at checkout. This is available for all members, even new members can sign up and still earn the bonus.
Just remember that the promotion is only available until March 21, 2019. The card will last 30 days after receiving it, so latest date is May 21, 2019. For more ways on how to earn gift card deals or save money, check out more on HMB!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|