Available to residents of Pennsylvania, Reliance Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Reward, Traditions, or Mutual Club Plus Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $50 and set the account up with direct deposit, eStatements, and bill pay. The bonus is split into (4) different bonuses of $50. To be eligible for each of the $50, simply do the following: open an account, use direct deposit, enroll in eStatements, and sign up for bill pay. It’s just as simple as that to earn the full $200 bonus. Promotional bonus offer is for new Reward, Traditions and Mutual Club checking account customers only. Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are branches located in Pennsylvania.
Credit goes to Dria for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through July 5, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Reliance Bank $200 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Reliance Bank Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: Minimum $50 initial deposit to open.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $7 or $8 depending on account (waive-able)
- Additional Requirements: Must be a new customer and open a new Reward, Traditions, or Mutual Club Plus Checking Account.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, but fees may apply. Speak to your bank representative to make sure.
How To Earn Reliance Bank $200 Bonus:
- To qualify for this bonus, you must be a new Reward, Traditions and Mutual Club checking account customer only. Visit the nearest Reliance Bank branch or go online and open a new checking account.
- $50 bonus will be credited to your account by opening an online account or an account at a Reliance Bank branch location.
- $50 bonus will be credited to your account when you arrange for a minimum $25 direct deposit to your account. Direct deposit transaction must be credited to your account within 90 calendar days of account opening to be eligible for the bonus.
- $50 bonus will be credited to your account when you enroll in and confirm online eStatements within 60 calendar days of account opening.
- $50 bonus will be credited to your account if you sign up online for bill pay and pay 3 bills via Reliance Bank online banking and bill pay system within 90 calendar days of account opening.
- Upon completion of all requirements, you should earn a total of $200 in bonuses.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Reward Checking Account: $8 fee, waived if:
- Maintain either $1000 aggregate deposit balance OR
- $25,000 aggregate loan balance (combined balance of all your deposit OR loan accounts with Reliance Bank)
- Traditions Checking Account: No details listed on website.
- Mutual Club Checking Account: No details listed on website.
Reliance Bank is currently having a promotion where new customers have a chance to earn a $200 bonus! You are required to open a new Reward, Traditions, or Mutual Club Plus Checking Account, but upon my research on the website, the only account that I saw out of those three was the Rewards Account. All in all, this is a pretty simple bonus to achieve especially with the low $25 minimum direct deposit requirement. All of the other requirements such as bill pay and eStatements is fairly self explanatory. At the very least, you will receive a $50 bonus by simply opening the account itself. Please let us know if you find any further information about the Traditions or Mutual Club Plus Checking Account(s) below in the comment section. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.