For residents of Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee, when you open a Easy Checking account with Republic Bank, you will have the opportunity to receive a $100 cash bonus! To get started on this promotion, you must first open the Easy Checking Account with promo code EDU, make a deposit of at least $50, and maintain the account for 6 months to receive the bonus. This offer is only available until December 31, 2016! Hurry in and open an account with Republic Bank to receive many benefits!
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$100 Cash||Review|
Republic Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Easy Checking
- Availability: Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull from TransUnion
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: $500 maximum (make sure to set cash advance to $0 with CC)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Requirements
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Closing Account Fee: Maintain account for 6 months or bonus may be debited from account balance upon closure.
How To Earn Republic Bank $100 Bonus:
- Open a Republic Bank Easy Checking Account with promo code EDU by 12/31/2016.
- Deposit at least $50 by the third statement cycle of account.
- Maintain Account for 6 months to receive the bonus.
Republic Bank Account Features:
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Free Republic Bank ATM Transactions
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free Mobile Deposit
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- $50 Minimum Opening Deposit
To qualify for the Republic Bank bonus, you must have not previously held an account at Republic Bank. If you do not fall under that category and is eligible, the bonus is limited to one bonus per household and the bonus will be paid the first business day of the month following the opening and funding of the new Easy Checking account. I recommend opening an account because there is no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fees! Hurry into your local Republic Bank and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
Ally B says
Do they really do a hard pull?
Anyone else start one and have some feedback?
HMB fan- BC says
I did, back in mid October as you can see from my post below. Republic Bank allowed me to set up and fund an account as well as access it through online banking, and then about a week later closed all of the above and sent me a letter saying that although I was in one of their states of operation, my zip code was too far from a branch so they had closed my account. Following this notification, my funds were frozen for another 7-10 days while waiting for a check to arrive in the mail. So, not my best banking experience to date… YMMV!
They allow credit card funding, but unfortunately do result in a hard credit inquiry.
How much do they let you fund by credit card? And was it a cash advance?
HMB fan- BC says
Republic bank tried to process my BofA Travel Rewards credit card as a cash advance. They allow up to $500 via cc funding but since my CA limit is set to 0 it declined and I funded with debit instead. Also, I got hit with a hard pull from transunion.
Anthony Nguyen says
Thanks BC for the feedback. Much appreciated.