For all consumers who purchased certain joint health dietary supplements that were manufactured or sold by Rexall or any of its affiliates, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Rexall Glucosamine Joint Supplement Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Rexall falsely labeled their joint supplements. Although Rexall denies the allegations and stands by the efficacy of its glucosamine joint health products, they have agreed to the settlement to avoid the risk, expense and delay of trial. So if you qualify, file a claim by 9/28/2016 to receive your potential award!
Rexall Glucosamine Class Action Lawsuit:
- Rexall Glucosamine Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 9/28/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Rexall glucosamine settlement include all consumers who purchased certain joint health dietary supplements that were manufactured or sold by Rexall or any of its affiliates.
- Estimated Amount: Varies (Up to $104 per household.)
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Pearson, et al. v. NBTY Inc., et al., Case No. 1:11-cv-07972, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the Rexall Glucosamine Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form and see if you qualify.
- Fill the claim form out with your information.
- Submit a claim by 9/28/2016 to receive your potential award!
If you have ever purchased a certain joint supplement that was manufactured or sold by Rexall of any of its affiliates, then you are entitled to a potential award from the Rexall Glucosamine Joint Supplement Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Rexall falsely labeled their joint supplements. Rexall, however, denies all acts of wrongdoings but have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 9/28/2016 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The British Airways Visa Signature® Card offers 50,000 bonus Avios after spending $3,000 within the first 3 months. You'll have the opportunity to earn an additional 50,000 bonus Avios after spending $20,000 within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 3X Avios for every $1 spent on British Airways, Aer Lingus, Iberia, and Level purchases & 2 Avios per $1 spent on hotel accommodations, plus 1 Avios per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.