Rivermark Community Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus if you refer a friend and they open a Free Checking Plus account. What’s great about this promotion is that both you and your friend will receive a $50 bonus. Tell your friends that being a member of Rivermark has its perks like extended hours, a free mobile app and great rates on deposit and loan products. Continue reading to see how to get started!
Editor’s Note: Your friend will receive a promo code and must use the promo code while opening the account online or bring a printout of the promo code to the branch to open an account.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $700 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 2% Cash Back on Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Premier checking account, up to $60 per month, during the first 12 calendar months after account opening – that’s up to $700. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and more. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
|BBVA Online Checking: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. Earn a $200 bonus by opening a an Online Checking account & receiving a qualifying direct deposit of $500, increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $500. Apply Now---BBVA Online Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Rivermark Community CU $50 Referral Info:
- $50 Sign up Offer
- Rivermark Community Credit Union Promotion Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Free Checking Plus
- Availability: OR (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn Rivermark Community Bonus:
- Log into Online Banking or the Mobile App.
- Find Refer a Friend in the More menu.
- Select your method of sharing: Email, Facebook, Twitter or Copying and sending the unique link.
- Once sent, you will be able to view your referrals in your personalized dashboard.
- Use the promo code while opening the account online or bring a printout of the promo code to the branch to open an account.
- Within the first 60 days of opening the account, you must fund the account with a minimum of $100.00, complete a minimum of 12 debit card transactions and remain in good standing
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Rivermark Community Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Rivermark Community Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus to both you and a friend. Just refer a friend and have them open a Free Checking Plus Account and follow the requirements above. If you are interested, then definitely check it out. If not, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!