If you have been wanting to travel to Dubai, now’s your chance. You can have an opportunity to stay in Dubai for a great price. How exciting is that? Dubai is known for their luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. There is a sale with Royal Jordanian Airlines, from NYC to Dubai starting at $499 round-trip! If you’re interested, check out their dates today as it ranges between the months of April to beginning of May. If you do decide to go, be sure to visit the Burj Khalifa, a spiraled 828-meter skyscraper with a viewing deck. Additionally, experience their culture and meet new people. Book your flight today.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Flights From NYC To Dubai
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from NYC to Dubai, United Arab Emirates for $499
|New York (JFK)||Dubai (DXB)|
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound in April, on Tues, Sat or Sun and must be at least a 7-day stay
Get NYC/Dubai Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn't change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation from all the daily stress! Plan early in order to receive this benefit because this flight has very limited availability. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found, but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.