If you’ve always wanted an adventure to Egypt to see the beautiful city of Cairo, then you’re in luck! There is a sale with Royal Jordanian from select U.S. cities like New York City and Chicago that’ll get you to Cairo, Egypt for as low as $529 round-trip! Check to see if your city is available for these prices today. There are so many things to see in Cairo, such as visiting the Tahrir Square or even the Egyptian Museum, featuring a trove of antiquities, including royal mummies and King Tutankhamun artifacts! Don’t miss out on the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx that you won’t be able to see back in the States. Breathe in the rich culture on the beautiful Nile River. Book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Chicago to Cairo
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Chicago, IL to Cairo, Egypt starting at $529
Flights from New York City to Cairo
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from New York City, NY to Cairo, Egypt starting at $529
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound from January-May 2018
Get U.S. Cities/Egypt Flight Deal:
- Use Google Flights to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation from all the daily stress! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.