For Samsung users, use Samsung Pay is having a promotion where you can receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card if you make 3 purchases with Samsung Pay using your Chase Card before the deadline of June 21, 2018. To get this promotion is simple, if you have not signed up for Samsung pay, then head to the promotion tab on your qualifying phone and register for the promotion. You’ll then have until the deadline to complete the 3 purchases in order to receive your gift card. You have a limited time so act now!
Editor’s Note: Are you interested in what more Chase has to offer? If so see our list of Chase Bank Promotions
Table of Contents
Samsung Pay $10 Amazon Gift Card Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Maximum Bonus: $10 Gift Card
- Account Type Needed: Samsung
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: June 21, 2018
- Terms: Purchases must be made by June 21, 2018. All Chase cards are eligible for this offer except Chase MasterCard and Chase Ink Business card. Offer limited to the first 150,000 participants. Limit of 1 qualifying transaction per 5 minute period. Amazon gift card will be delivered digitally to your Samsung Pay account
How to Get Samsung Pay Amazon Promotion Reward:
- Activate the Samsung Pay app on your phone using your Samsung Account ID before June 21, 2018
- Register your account with an eligible debit/credit card since not all cards are accepted.
- Make a 3 qualifying purchase with your device using your Chase Card via Samsung Pay.
- You’ll then receive your Amazon Gift Card added to your account!
Samsung pay is offering their users a simple $10 Amazon Card. Take advantage of this offer fully by purchasing $30 worth of Amazon Cards separately, receiving the $10 Bonus, and then using the money to purchase any necessary items on Amazon. This is one of the easiest promotions because there is no minimum limit. You could literally use it to purchase 3 packs of gum and you’ll still receive the promotion! See our full list of different ways to save money today or our list of Best Gift Card deals!