For residents of California, San Diego County Credit Union is offering you the opportunity to earn a Free Taco when you open a new qualifying checking account in branch good through August 31, 2017. To earn the free taco, all you have to do is open a checking account and keep the account in good standing and you’ll receive your coupon for a tasty taco! Not only will you qualify for the offer, but you’ll be able to enjoy features such as free e-statements, bill pay, free direct deposit, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer while supplies last. Be sure to head on over to your local branch today and taco-bout it!
Eligibility: If you don’t live in San Diego, Riverside or Orange County, don’t worry because you are still able to open your account through the Financial Fitness Association. For more information on membership and joining please see the Full Membership Details.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
San Diego County CU Free Taco Info:
- Sign up today
- San Diego County Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking, Classic Checking, High-Yield Checking, Teen Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25- $5,000.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $15, see below on how to avoid the fees.
- Additional Requirements: This is available to new checking accounts only.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn San Diego County CU Free Taco:
- Open a qualifying checking account in branch from San Diego County Credit Union with a $25- $5,000 minimum opening deposit by August 31, 2017.
- Once the requirements are met you will receive a coupon for a free Rubio’s taco.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Classic Checking: Avoid the $5 by having a direct deposit of at least $100 per pay period, having at least $2,500 in combined average daily savings, OR having at least $1,000 in your average daily checking.
- High-Yield Checking: Avoid the $15 fee by having at least $25,000 in your average daily balance.
- Teen Checking: There are no monthly fees.
Make sure you check out San Diego County Credit Union to learn more about the Free Taco. If you’re interested in earning a taco then I would check this offer out! I recommend opening the free checking because there are no monthly fees for you to worry about. Also, feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.