For residents of California, San Diego County Credit Union is offering you the opportunity to earn a Free Taco when you open a new qualifying checking account in branch good through August 31, 2017. To earn the free taco, all you have to do is open a checking account and keep the account in good standing and you’ll receive your coupon for a tasty taco! Not only will you qualify for the offer, but you’ll be able to enjoy features such as free e-statements, bill pay, free direct deposit, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer while supplies last. Be sure to head on over to your local branch today and taco-bout it!
Eligibility: If you don’t live in San Diego, Riverside or Orange County, don’t worry because you are still able to open your account through the Financial Fitness Association. For more information on membership and joining please see the Full Membership Details.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
San Diego County CU Free Taco Info:
- Sign up today
- San Diego County Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking, Classic Checking, High-Yield Checking, Teen Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25- $5,000.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: $0- $15, see below on how to avoid the fees.
- Additional Requirements: This is available to new checking accounts only.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn San Diego County CU Free Taco:
- Open a qualifying checking account in branch from San Diego County Credit Union with a $25- $5,000 minimum opening deposit by August 31, 2017.
- Once the requirements are met you will receive a coupon for a free Rubio’s taco.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking: There are no monthly fees.
- Classic Checking: Avoid the $5 by having a direct deposit of at least $100 per pay period, having at least $2,500 in combined average daily savings, OR having at least $1,000 in your average daily checking.
- High-Yield Checking: Avoid the $15 fee by having at least $25,000 in your average daily balance.
- Teen Checking: There are no monthly fees.
Make sure you check out San Diego County Credit Union to learn more about the Free Taco. If you’re interested in earning a taco then I would check this offer out! I recommend opening the free checking because there are no monthly fees for you to worry about. Also, feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.