Individuals in California or New York who have purchased Scotts Turf Builder EZ Seed between the dates of January 1, 2009 through September 30, 2014 are eligible for a cash reward thanks to the Scott Turf Builder EZ Seed Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Scotts Turf Builder claimed and advertised that their product could “Grow 50% thicker with Half the water.” Plaintiffs claim that this was false advertisement as the product did not do so. The defendants claim no wrong doing but have agreed to pay up to settle the case. If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, submit a claim form by December 4, 2018 for your potential cash reward!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Scotts Turf Builder EZ Seed CAL:
- Scotts Turf Builder EZ Seed Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: December 4, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Scotts EZ Seed settlement include consumers who purchased any variety of Scotts EZ Seed bearing the 50% Thicker Claim in California or New York between Jan. 1, 2009 and Sept. 30, 2014.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $90
- Proof of Purchase: None required. However, Class Members who do not provide proof of purchase are limited to an award of up to $45 while those who submit proof of purchase may claim up to $90.
- Case Name & Number: Scotts EZ Seed Litigation, Case No. 12-cv-4727, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Scotts Turf Builder EZ Seed Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by December 4th, 2018 to receive your potential reward!
Individuals in California or New York who have purchased Scotts Turf Builder EZ Seed between the dates of January 1, 2009 through September 30, 2014 are eligible for a cash reward thanks to the Scott Turf Builder EZ Seed Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Scott Turf Builder claimed that their EZ Seed could grow “50% thicker with half the water.” Plaintiffs claim that this was false advertisement as the product did not do so. If you are eligible for this class action lawsuit, submit a claim form by December 4, 2018 for your potential cash reward! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.