I don’t know if Sprint hate me or not. On one hand, I brought them so many new customers through this blog. I have also refer all my friends and family about Sprint SERO. Then there’s also the hustling part which I don’t think they appreciate very much. Hey, this website is not called Hustlermoneyblog for nothing. Here we go again.
I wrote in details about my experience with SERO. Here’s quick Redux:
- Copy and paste through this link: www.sprint.com/sero
- Use this email [email protected] to sign up.
- The best plan is $30 a month for 500 anytime minutes.
- There are many free phones, but if you want the best.. get the Sprint HTC Mogul PPC 6800.
- At the end of your order, use code URANG to get $50 credit.
- SERO comes with unlimited Sprint vision, unlimited Sprint mobile-to-mobile, unlimited Nights&Weekends after 7pm, and many many more features.
- Once you sign on, email them using ecare or call retention to get more perks such as free text messages or 6pm free, etc.
If you sign up now, Sprint SERO will also include free text and “Any 3” (kinda like T-Mobile my-favs). If you don’t see unlimited text on your plan, call 1-866-881-9571, hit *1, and tell them the code SERO#serosms to get unlimited text for free. Make sure to take a snapshot at the screen showing the URANG $50 credit(Ctrl + Print, then Paste in Paint). You might have to battle with them for the credit, so you will have proof.
Here’s the new $100 Rebate from Sprint
The New Hustle
Here’s the new hustle for those who are thinking of signing up. I just did this for a friend, so I know this will work. When you first sign up through the site www.sprint.com/sero, make sure get a cheap free phone (M300 or SCP 3100). Don’t worry, I know we all want those nice PDA ones. Sprint has a 30 days policy whereas you can cancel anytime during the first 30 days and get your money back. I know for sure that they will do anything to keep you. So as soon as you get the free phone and activate them. Do the following:
- Dial *2, and say “Cancel”
- You will be directed to Retention. (*You want to talk to Retention only because they have the power to give you the most perks)
- Here, you will talk about how you are a new Sprint customer and that you are not impress with Sprint services and your free phone. Tell them straight up you want to cancel.
- I know for sure 99.999% they will offer you something. This is where the haggling part comes in.
- It depends on what you want. The top phones from Sprint are: The Mogul PPC 6800, The Touch, MotorRazr V9M, and Treo 755p.
- Basically, tell you will stay depending on what kind of phone deal you will get. Most likely it’s going to be $100, instead of the regular $250 for new customers.
- You might want to add another discount such as: $10 credit to your bill every month, or $5 credit to your bill every month, or 20% off to your bill every month.
- If Retention CSR can’t help you, escalate to the Supervisor. If they cancel you, don’t worry. Sign up SERO again since it won’t cost you anything.
- You have 30 days, so you can get more freebies by calling back. See if you can add free 6pm or First Incoming Minute Free, or extra 300 minutes on top of the regular 500 minutes.
- You can also complain how come $25 referral credit doesn’t apply.
Remember, these phones + plan come with unlimited data with Sprint Power Vision. Since these are PDA phones, you can use it as a modem via tethering. By tethering, you can go online with your laptop.
The program can be downloaded it here. I believe it’s a trial version. $34 for the actual program.
The Mogul allows you to tether via Wi-Fi. This means that multiple laptops can use your Mogul as a Wi-Fi hotspot. You can read it more on it here.
Again, do this Sh$t at your own risk. I get nothing from Sprint…just relaying the info player. Peace.