If you are a resident in the U.S. and purchased any products from Seventh Generation from Nov. 14, 2010 to Oct. 12, 2016, you may be entitled to a full reimbursement of your product from the Seventh Generation Class Action Lawsuit. Seventh Generation has agreed to a settlement with plaintiff alleging that the company used non natural ingredients, even though the company claimed they use natural ingredients. The plaintiffs claim that the ingredients used can cause allergic reactions to human skin. Seventh Generation has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 03/30/17 to receive your potential award!
Seventh Generation Class Action Lawsuit:
- Seventh Generation Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/30/17
- Who’s eligible: Class members are eligible if they purchased product from Seventh Generation products from November 14th, 2010 to October 12th, 2016
- Estimated Amount: Full reimbursement of any of the product you purchased from Seventh Generation
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Rapoport-Hecht, et al. v. Seventh Generation Inc., 7:14-cv-09087-KMK
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Seventh Generation Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 03/30/17 to receive your potential reward!
All persons nationwide that have ever purchased products from Seventh Generation from Nov. 14, 2010 to Oct. 12, 2016, you may be eligible to a full refund of your purchase from the Seventh Generation Lawsuit! Seventh Generation has settled a lawsuit regarding the ingredients of their products being not all organic like they claim. Submit your claim by 3/30/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 75,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.