You can earn a $150 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account from SharePoint Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- $100 Direct Deposit: Member must set up direct deposit from an employer or social security check of at least $300 per month for two verified, qualified consecutive months. Promotional funds will be distributed as requirements are met or by 12/15/2021.
- $50 for Point of Sale: Member must make at least 10 Point of Sale debit card transactions with their new SharePoint debit card within 60 days of account opening. Promotional funds will be distributed as requirements are met or by 12/15/2021.
You can also earn another $50 when you have a $50 Reserve Line of Credit:
- The Reserve Line of Credit’s (RLOC) APR is variable, based on an index plus a margin of 6.75%. The current index used is the Prime Rate as published by the Wall Street Journal. Promotional funds will be deposited into new Checking Account at time of RLOC opening.
- Account Type: SharePoint Checking
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $300+
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: $5.95, avoidable
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 6 months
(Offer Expires December 31, 2021)
- AAll accounts subject to approval. Federally insured by the NCUA.
- Offer valid for new accounts only; restrictions apply.
- Member is responsible for any related taxes, according to MN laws.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Accounts must be opened by 12/31/2021 and will have 60 days from account opening to meet requirements to qualify for promotional funds.
- Promotional funds will be distributed as requirements are met or by 3/31/2022 into SharePoint savings account.
- As of 10/07/2021, Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is 0.050% for Primary Savings account and subject to change.
- If requirements are not met, member is not eligible for promotional funds.
- SharePoint reserves the right to reclaim funds if account is closed within 6 months.
At SharePoint Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.