All tenants who lived at the Silvertree Mohave condominium complex in Fremont, California may be eligible for a potential award from the Silvertree Mohave Housing Discrimination Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the Silvertree Mohave Condominium complex’s homeowners’ association violated federal and state housing discrimination laws by maintaining and upholding rules that forbid resident children from playing in the complex’s common areas. The defendants have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit as well as bringing an end to the rules. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by September 11, 2017!
Silvertree Mohave Discrimination CAL:
- Silvertree Mohave Housing Discrimination Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 09/11/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, lived at the Silvertree Mohave condominium complex in Fremont, Calif. between Jan. 1, 2011 and July 16, 2016 and either lived there with children under the age of 14 or were children under the age of 14 themselves.
- Estimated Amount: $2335 per person
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Lewis, et al. v. Silvertree Mohave Homeowners’ Association Inc., et al., Case No. 3:16-cv-03581, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Silvertree Mohave Housing Discrimination Claim Form.
- Contact the settlement administrator.
- Provide paperwork proof of living Silvertree Mohave Condominiums.
- Submit your claim form by September 11, 2017 to receive your potential award!
If you lived in Silvertree Mohave Condominiums and have children under the age of 14 you may be eligible for a potential award from the Silvertree Mohave Housing Discrimination Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Silvertree Mohave Condominium complex’s homeowners’ association had a rule that forbid children from playing in the complex’s common areas. The plaintiffs argued that this rule discriminates based on age and family status and that such discrimination violates federal can California civil rights as well as anti-discrimination laws. Tenants that live or lived at Silvertree Mohave Condominiums with children may file a claim for a potential award by September 11, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.