Do you have a pre-owned vehicle and new to Sirius XM? Here’s your chance at a Free 2-Month Trial Subscription of SiriusXM! That’s right. FREE. Make your drive come alive and enjoy Sirius XM in your car absolutely free! No credit card needed! Simply provide your Radio ID or VIN, last name, and zip code to determine eligibility. You have nothing to lose with this offer so give it a shot!
Editor’s Note: Is your subscription is near ending and looking to continue the service? See our post on How To Get The Best Deal on Sirius XM Radio Subscription!
Sirius XM New Customers Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Free 2-Month Trial for Qualifying Pre-Owned Vehicles
- Expiration: None listed
- Terms: Provide your Radio ID or VIN, last name and zip code to determine eligibility.
How To Get Free 2-Month Trial:
- Simply visit the Sirius XM promotional site. Keep in mind you must be a new customer.
- Provide your Radio ID or VIN, last name, and zip code to determine eligibility.
- Enjoy our free 2-month trial!
- Once your trial ends and you have decided to continue the service, be sure to visit our How To Get The Best Deal on Sirius XM Radio Subscription post to get the best money saving deal!
- Be sure to use your Chase Freedom Unlimited Card to earn cash back to maximize your savings!
If you’ve never had SiriusXM before, this is a good way to give it a try! Give it a shot and let us know what you think! If you enjoyed the service and would like to subscribe, be sure to see our How To Get The Best Deal on Sirius XM Radio Subscription post to get the best deal possible! If you like money savings offers like this check out our list on more ways to Save Money. Now let’s add more value. If your birthday is coming up and you like free food, see our section on how you can eat free on your birthday!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.