If you are planning on partying it up this July 4th, don’t risk your life or the lives of others and drive home. Instead, Lyft is having a promotion where you can get a Free Lyft ride home and up to $15 Lyft code in the Washington, D.C. coverage area between 7:00 PM Wednesday, July 4 and 4:00 AM Thursday, July 5, 2018. Keep in mind that you must be 21 or older to use this service. Take advantage of this great promotion and get home safely this July 4th!
Editor’s Note: If you are a new Lyft user, sign up for Lyft with us and you can receive $15 worth of credit.
Table of Contents
HMB Recommended Best FreebiesDownload the Drop App with promo code hustlermoneyblog to earn 5,000 bonus points plus earn more points on shopping purchases at top retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, select grocery stores and restaurants, and more. Just link your credit or debit card using the app, and you'll earn up to 2% back on your everyday shopping in the form of gift cards. Download Now---Drop Loyalty App Review
Hurry! Dosh is a new cash back app that uses breakthrough technology to eliminate the wasted spend from advertising and most transactions. They are currently offering new members a $10 sign up bonus with promo code ANTHONN74 plus an additional $10 bonus per referral for signing up your friends and family. Simply link your credit or debit card onto the app and then start earning credit when you make purchases with Dosh Partners. When your refer a user, they must download, link a card, and redeem an offer to earn the $15 referral bonus! Your cash back earned can be transferred to your PayPal or bank account. Apply Now---Dosh Review
You can now access your Experian credit report free when you register and sign up at Experian.com with No Credit Card Requirement! Checking your own Report doesn't hurt your credit plus your report refreshed every 30 days on sign in. You can download the Experian app to see your credit report completely free along with credit resources to learn more about credit. Apply Now---Experian Free Credit Report Review
SoberRide Lyft Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Free Lyft ride home up to $15 on July 4th
- Expiration: 7:00 PM Wednesday, July 4, 2018 – 4:00 AM Thursday, July 5, 2018
- Availability: Washington, D.C.
- Terms: Limited quantities available. Valid for new and existing Lyft users that are 21 years of age or older. One offer per user. Valid for up to $15 off one (1) ride taken home in the Washington, D.C. coverage area from 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday, July 4, 2018 until 4:00 a.m. EST Thursday, July 5, 2018. Discount does not apply to tips, cancellation fees, damage charges, or taxes. No cash value. May not be sold, transferred, or combined with other offers. Subject to Lyft’s Terms of Service.
How To Receive a Free Ride:
- Go online to SoberRide Lyft Promotion page
- Get your code and enter the code in the app’s ‘Promo’ section
- Enjoy your July 4th responsibly
If you know you are going to be out on July 4th, make plans ahead on getting back home safely. Lyft is having a promotion where you can receive a free Lyft ride home and up to $15 Lyft code in the Washington, D.C. Do not drink and drive, take advantage of this freebie. In addition, you can receive a $15 credit once your sign up for our Lyft referral link. Check out more ways to Save Money with our Freebies and Free Food Deals!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1.5% on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.