Sofi Credit Card is a great card for people who are looking for a way to earn the most cash back with just one card. Right now, you can get a $50 bonus for signing up.
The $0-annual-fee SoFi Credit Card is a straightforward credit card that earns 2% cash back on all eligible purchases.
You earn points worth 1 cent each, and to get to that 2% rate, you must redeem those points toward investing, saving or paying down an eligible loan with SoFi.
Table of Contents
SoFi Credit Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn $50 bonus for getting the card|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 2% unlimited cash back on purchases when redeemed toward investing, saving, or paying down an eligible loan with SoFi.*
Get lower APR by 1% when making 12 on-time payments
Cell phone protection and get up to $1,000 covered
Mastercard ID theft protection
$10 Lyft credit when you take 5 rides per month
|Foreign Transaction Fees||$0|
SoFi Credit Card Bonus
Earn $50 bonus after getting approved for the SoFi Credit Card.
Earn 2% unlimited cash back on eligible purchases when redeemed towards investing, saving, or paying down an eligible loan with SoFi.*
You can easily redeem rewards and points by:
- Promotional offers listed on the redeem points page
- Cash deposited into your SoFi Banking account
- Shares credited to your SoFi Invest account
- Cash applied to the balance of your SoFi student loan or SoFi personal loan
Sofi Credit Card Benefits
- APR Discount: Receive a 1% APR discount after making twelve on-time payments.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: Save 2 to 3% on foreign transactions compared to many other cards without an annual fee.
- Free Cell Phone Insurance: Get reimbursed the actual cost to replace or repair a stolen or damaged eligible phone up to twice per 12-month period and up to $800 per claim and $1,000 per 12-month period, after paying a $50 deductible.
- World Mastercard Benefits: Cardholders have access to discounts and benefits through World Mastercard, including but not limited to Lyft discounts, concierge services and ShopRunner membership
- ID Theft Protection
- EMV Chip Technology
- Travel and emergency hotline
SoFi Credit Card makes it easy to automatically redeem your cash back towards your eligible SoFi loans, savings, or investing each month.
This is a great credit card if you’re looking to pay off any loans you may have through SoFi. Also, this card works if you’re interested in investing and saving money with SoFi.
Cell Phone Insurance Protection, Mastercard ID Theft Protection™, Lyft and Other Partner Rewards have additional terms and conditions, which can all be accessed through the World Elite Mastercard® Benefits portal. Please see your guide to benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD
The information for the Sofi Credit Card has been collected independently by HustlerMoneyBlog. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.