If you have had a PlayStation Network account or sub-account, a Qriocity account, or a Sony Online Entertainment account at any time before 5/15/2011, you may be entitled to a settlement award from the PlayStation Network Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit. This settlement was filed after an attack on the Sony network platforms by criminal intruders in April 2011. The plaintiffs accuse Sony of failing to adequately protect the network platforms, which allowed unauthorized people to access and steal personal information. Sony has agreed to settle the matter outside of court, but they do not admit to any wrongdoing.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Sony PSN Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit:
- Sony PlayStation Network Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 9/4/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone residing in the United States (including U.S. territories) who had a PlayStation Network account or sub-account, a Qriocity account, or a Sony Online Entertainment account at any time before 5/15/2011.
- Estimated Amount: Varies based on account type and account activity
- Inactive PlayStation Network account holders (who did not sign in to their account between May 15, 2011 and June 13, 2014) have the option to receive a payment equal to paid virtual currency in your account wallet (if the balance is $2 or more), or they can resume use of the account and choose from the benefits offered to active accountholders. NOTE: These options are not available for PSN accountholders whose only PSN account is a subaccount.
- Active PlayStation Network account holders are eligible to receive a free game for PS3 or PSP, three free PS3 themes, or a free 30-month subscription period for PlayStation Plus. The number and category of benefits you are eligible to receive depends on whether you participated in the PSN “Welcome Back” program.
- Qriocity account holders who held an account before the April 2011 service outage will be eligible to receive one free month of Music Unlimited. NOTE: This benefit is not available to Qriocity accountholders who also had a PSN account.
- Inactive Sony Online Entertainment account holders (who did not sign in between May 15, 2011 and June 13, 2014) are eligible to receive a payment equal to paid virtual currency in your account wallet (if eligible balance is $2 or more), or they can resume use of their account and choose the active SOE accountholder benefit.
- Active Sony Online Entertainment account holders are eligible to receive a $4.50 deposit of “Station Cash” (450 Station Cash units) usable for all SOE digital products and services for which Station Cash may be used. NOTE: Deposit amounts will be reduced proportionally if valid claims exceed $4 million.
- Identity Theft Reimbursement: Class Members may also be eligible for reimbursement of identity theft related charges of up to $2,500. Up to $1 million in reimbursement is available. If the total amount of all valid clams is more than $1 million, reimbursements will be reduced proportionally. You must have documentation proving that the theft was directly caused by the intrusion.
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members must provide their sign in name for the affected account and attest under the penalty of perjury that the information submitted on the Claim Form is true and correct. If you are filing a claim for identity theft related charges, you must submit documentation that shows the theft was directly caused by the data breach.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Sony Gaming Networks and Customer Data Security Breach Litigation, Case No. 11-MD-2258, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
File a claim for the PlayStation Network Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit so you can be reimbursed for a month of membership or identity theft. If you think your PSN account, Qriocity account, or Sony Online Entertainment account has been affected by the data breach, just fill out the claim form by 9/4/2015 and wait for your settlement. There is no proof of purchase required but you will have to provide the sign in name of the affected account. See if you deserve other settlement awards from the HMB list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.