Are you a Washington state resident who is trying to roll over an existing IRA? If so, you might be interested in this $100 bonus offer from Sound Credit Union. All you have to do to claim this offer is transfer an IRA or roll over a 401(k) with a minimum balance of $25,000 to a new IRA by December 31st, 2017! If you plan on earning this bonus, keep in mind that the account must remain open for at least 90 days to receive the $100 Visa gift card, which will be mailed 90 days after account opening.
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|TradeStation||Up to $5,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||2 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$50 Bonus and free trades||Review|
Sound Credit Union $100 IRA Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: IRA or 401(k)
- Availability: WA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Online Trades: N/A
- Hard Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: Transferred IRA must have a balance of at least $25K to earn the bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: The account must remain open for at least 90 days to receive the award.
Those of you that live in the Puget Sound area and are interested in a new IRA or 401(k) should definitely check out this offer from Sound Credit Union for a $100 bonus. To claim this offer, you just need to roll over an existing IRA with a balance of at least $25,000 to Sound CU by 12/31/2017. As long as you do this and keep the account open for at least 90 days, the bonus is yours. Find more brokerage account bonuses!