Available to residents of Florida, Space Coast Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn a $65 bonus to celebrate their 65 years of serving (1951 – 2016) when you open a new checking account with promo code ANNCHK valid through December 31, 2016. To be eligible for this bonus, you must open their Free Checking Account set up with direct deposit and make (10) purchases or payment transactions within 30 days upon account opening. With this checking account, you can expect no minimum checking balance requirement, no monthly fees, free eStatements, and much more! Sign up today!
If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15 through our Rewards Program.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Space Coast Credit Union $65 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Space Coast Credit Union Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: No.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: Available to account holders ages 22 or older. Must mention promo code ANNCHK to qualify for bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed. Account must remain open for 90 days.
Earn Space Coast Credit Union $65 Bonus:
- Visit a Space Coast Credit Union branch or visit online and open a new Free Checking Account with promo code ANNCHK by December 31, 2016. Account documents must be signed at an SCCU branch location to qualify.
- The new checking account must be used for a total of ten (10) purchase or payment transactions (ATM and Branch transactions do not qualify) within 30 days and direct deposit to SCCU checking account must be activated.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a $65 bonus. Allow 60 days from the date of the 10th qualifying transaction to receive deposit.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking Account: No fees.
Space Coast Credit Union is currently having a promotion where you can earn a $65 bonus if you qualify to open the eligible checking account. Keep in mind that you have to be 22 years of age or older to qualify for this bonus. This bonus does require a list of requirements but you will only need to comply for a minimum of 90 days. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.