For individuals who have received a mortgage from Specialized Loan Servicing LLC between January 1, 2011 and October 31, 2018 and were charged for a hazard, flood, flood gap, or wind-only lender placed insurance may receive potential compensation thanks to the Specialized Loan Servicing LPI Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, instead of homeowners directly paying the insurance companies, the lender puts a policy into place, pays the premiums, and charges those premiums to homeowners. Although there is nothing illegal with this, plaintiffs claim that Specialized Loan Servicing accepted illegal kickbacks from insurance companies.
If you’re eligible for this class action lawsuit, be sure to submit your claim form by July 1, 2019.
Specialized Loan Servicing LPI Class Action Lawsuit
- Specialized Loan Servicing LPI Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Mortgage borrowers who were charged by Specialized Loan Servicing for a hazard, flood, flood gap, or wind-only lender placed insurance between Jan. 1, 2011 and Oct. 31, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: 3% – 6% of the net premium paid.
- Proof of Purchase: A copy of a SLS mortgage statement, a valid form of identification and a partial Social Security number is required when submitting a claim.
- Case Name & Number: Smith v. Specialized Loan Servicing LLC, et al., Case No. 3:17-cv-06668-BRM-DEA, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
File a Claim
- Head over to the Specialized Loan Servicing LPI Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 1, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you’re an individual who has been affected by Specialized Loan Servicing LLC between January 1, 2011 and October 31, 2018, be sure to submit your claim form and receive your potential compensation from the Specialized Loan Servicing LPI Class Action Lawsuit!
Claimants have until July 1, 2019 to submit their claim form. Proof of purchase is required so make sure you gather the necessary information before submitting.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $700 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $700, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $120 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $475 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review