Find an updated list of St. Anne’s Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Table of Contents
About St. Anne’s Credit Union
St. Anne’s Credit Union is headquartered in Fall River and is the 9th largest credit union in the state of Massachusetts. It is also the 324th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1936 and as of March of 2021, it had grown to 152 employees and 56,488 members at 10 locations. St. Anne’s Credit Union has an A health rating.
- Availability: MA (Locator)
- Routing Number: 211382737
- Customer Service: 877-782-6637
|Eligibility: Membership in St. Anne’s Credit Union is open to anyone living or working in the Massachusetts counties of Barnstable, Bristol, or Plymouth, or the Rhode Island counties of Bristol, Newport, or Providence. Anyone living or working in the Rhode Island towns of Coventry, East Greenwich, North Kingstown, Warrick, and West Warrick also qualify for membership. See current membership details.|
St. Anne’s Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
For the residents of Massachusetts, St. Anne’s Credit Union is offering you an opportunity to earn $300 Checking Bonus! All you need to do is simply open up a free checking account and begin to earn. Take advantage while you can.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown
- ChexStystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: none listed
- Household limit: one limit
(No expiration date listed)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet (Up To $400 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How to Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Open a St. Anne’s Digital Free Checking account with two or more payroll, pension, or government direct deposits totaling $2,000 monthly to your new account within the first 90 calendar days of the account opening date
- Primary owner must reside in MA or RI and be 18 or older
- No overdrafts during the entire 90 calendar days
- New membership fee $5
- No monthly fees or minimum balances
- No fees to use thousands of SUM ATMs nationwide
- Receive up to $10 per month on ATM Surcharge Refunds when using a non-St. Anne’s ATM machine
- Free ATM/Debit Mastercard
- Free Mobile and Online Banking
- Free Access to send/receive money with Zelle®5
- Digital Free Checking account
- Monthly Service Fee: $0
- To qualify, open a St. Anne’s Digital Free Checking account with two or more payroll, pension, or government direct deposits totaling $2,000 monthly to your new account within the first 90 calendar days of the account opening date.
- Electronic credits other than payroll, pension or government benefits do not qualify as direct deposits.
- This offer is valid for new consumer checking account members who open a Digital Free Checking Account online.
- New members are primary account owners who have not had a consumer checking account with St. Anne’s since 06/01/2020.
- Electronic statements and online banking are required.
- The new account must also meet the following requirements within 90 calendar days: (A) primary owner must reside in MA or RI and be 18 or older, and (B) no overdrafts during the entire 90 calendar days.
- Incentive for qualified accounts will be deposited into member’s share account no later than 1 month following the successful qualifying 90 days.
- One incentive per member and per household as defined by a common address.
- Incentive is taxable.
- Other terms may apply.
- Subject to cancellation or changes.
- New membership fee $5.
St. Anne’s Credit Union is offering tons of promotions like such as earning bonuses as you simply open up a account. The steps to follow are easy and fast, so be sure to take advantage today while you can.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with the St. Anne’s Credit Union.