For residents Nationwide, Stanford Federal Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must spread the word of Stanford FCU to a Stanford student. Your referee must open up a new Stanford Checking Account and complete 3 debit transactions within 30 days of account opening. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
Stanford FCU Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking Account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Stanford FCU Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new account with Stanford FCU.
- Next, spread the word of Stanford FCU to Stanford Students.
- Your referee must open up a new checking account and complete 3 debit transactions within 30 days.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near Stanford FCU, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of Standford FCU, then don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Stanford FCU today for a chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must refer a Stanford student to open up a new checking account with Stanford FCU. Your referee must also complete 3 debit card transactions within 30 days of account opening. To get students to join, let the know about all the benefits that a standard checking account has to offer and also that they will earn a $25 Bonus! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!