For residents Nationwide, Stanford Federal Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must spread the word of Stanford FCU to a Stanford student. Your referee must open up a new Stanford Checking Account and complete 3 debit transactions within 30 days of account opening. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and receive monthly direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms
Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $200 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Stanford FCU Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking Account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Stanford FCU Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new account with Stanford FCU.
- Next, spread the word of Stanford FCU to Stanford Students.
- Your referee must open up a new checking account and complete 3 debit transactions within 30 days.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near Stanford FCU, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of Standford FCU, then don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Stanford FCU today for a chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must refer a Stanford student to open up a new checking account with Stanford FCU. Your referee must also complete 3 debit card transactions within 30 days of account opening. To get students to join, let the know about all the benefits that a standard checking account has to offer and also that they will earn a $25 Bonus! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
• 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
• No Penalty APR.
• Late Fee Waiver.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 Annual Fee.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees