Available in-store only, there is a Staples Gift Card Promotion where you get a free $15 Staples Gift Card for buying $300 or more in Visa or Mastercard Gift Cards. This promotion is valid from November 19 – 25, 2017. The $15 gift card will help offset the $6.95 fees from the cards and give you a little profit. Please note that this Staples Gift Card Rebate Bonus Promotion is limited to 1 rebate per household. If you’re interested in earning a gift card rebate bonus, then check out this offer!
Editor’s Note: Use your Amex SimplyCash Plus Business card to earn 5% cash back on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and U.S. office supply stores. Terms Apply.
Table of Contents
Staples Visa or Mastercard Gift Card Promo:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Purchase $300 in Visa or Mastercard Gift Cards, Get a $15 Rebate
- Expiration: November 25, 2017
- Availability: In-store only (Locator)
- Terms & Conditons: Subject to availability. See gift cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product may not be available in all states. Limit 1 per household.
Get $15 Staples Rebate:
- Head to your nearest Staples Stores (Locator).
- Purchase $300 in Mastercard or Visa Gift Cards.
- Receive and fill out your rebate form.
- Receive a $15 Staples Gift Card!
Head to your local Staples store from November 19 – 25, 2017, and purchase $300 in Visa or Mastercard Gift Cards to receive a $15 Staples Gift Card Rebate! This rebate will offset the $6.95 fees you’ll need to pay for these gift cards while giving you extra money you can use for your next purchase. The only main drawback to this promotion is that the rebate in the form of a Staples gift card, so if you don’t purchase items from Staples, you may not fancy this deal. Check out more ways to Save Money with our Gift Card Deals!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.