You can earn a $100 Referral Bonus when you refer a friend who opens a personal Checking account with Star One Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Get a bonus when you refer your friends and family!
- Receive $100 for each new member who joins. Refer four and receive $400.
- Plus, your friends and family will receive a $200 bonus when they become a member online and open a new Checking Account.
Star One Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus (Up to $400)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA
- Membership is open to individuals living, regularly works in, or attends school in these counties: Santa Clara, Alameda, Merced, Monterey, San Benito, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, or Stanislaus, or immediate family members of current members.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer Expires April 30, 2022)
- Minimum deposit of $50 required to establish a new Membership Account.
- Minimum $25 deposit to open a Checking Account.
- Existing and previous Star One members do not qualify as new members.
- Bonus is credited to your savings account upon verification that a new membership and checking account are established, which may take up to 60 days.
- Bonus subject to IRS reporting.
- Minor and Transfer to Minor Accounts excluded from offer.
- Star One Credit Union staff are not eligible for the bonus.
- Maximum bonus not to exceed $400 for existing member, and $200 for new member.
- Membership is open to individuals living, regularly working in, or attending school in Santa Clara County, Alameda County, Merced County, Monterey County, San Benito County, San Joaquin County, San Mateo County, Santa Cruz County, and Stanislaus County, California, or immediate family members of current members.
At Star One Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.