Stayful, a hotel booking site, is offering $75 Free Credits Sign Up Bonus towards future stays with promotional code LEAP50 valid until February 29th 2016. Get on this deal fast as it’s basically free money and ends soon. There are two parts to this promotion: new members will get a $25 credit sign up bonus plus a $50 credit promo when you apply the coupon code. Existing members can still get the $50 credit with the promo code and referral credit when they share their referral link. The $25 Sign up credit is good 90 days from the date of issuance.
Table of Contents
Stayful Free $75 Credits Sign Up Bonus:
- Sign Up Now
- Offer: New members get $25 credit for signing up and an additional $50 credit for applying promotional code LEAP50 at checkout when booking future hotel stays of $200+ with participating properties.
- Valid: $50 Credit is good until 12/6/15. $25 Sign up and referral credit expire 90 days from the date earned.
- Terms: Valid only on bookings with a minimum spend of $200 excluding taxes and fees. Booking must be made by 2/29/2016. Can not be combined with Stayful Travel Credits or any other promotions.
How to Get $75 Stayful Credit Bonus:
- Register: Sign Up here to get the $25 Credit. People have reported that going through Facebook is the easiest method and that credits are not showing up when you register via mobile devices. When you book with your Facebook account you won’t have to confirm email and phone number.
- Apply: Use promotional code LEAP50 to receive an additional $50 Bonus credit when you book a stay via Stayful.
- Refer: You can refer friends and family to Stayful and earn additional credits to use on future bookings.
- Pay: Use the Chase Sapphire Preferred when paying for travel expenses to maximize your point earnings.
With this Stayful Free $75 Credits Sign Up Bonus, now is a good time to check them out while saving on hotel stays. This boutique hotel booking site lets you make an offer to a specific partner hotel. You’ll get a response within 24 hours on whether or not your bid was approved. It’s not a binding offer so you won’t be committed if you find a better rate elsewhere. For best results make multiple offers to broaden your chances of success. Check our listing of Ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!