If you love your Chrysler be aware that there are claims that the clutch safety interlock device or CSID of certain models are defective. Those who own vehicles that are manual transmission and incorporate a Stoneridge made CSID built between February 24, 2005 and January 1, 2007 may be eligible for a potential award from the Stoneridge Clutch Safety Interlock Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the defect is a safety hazard as it can fail such that a driver is able to engage the engine starter motor without the clutch pedal being depressed, causing unintended vehicle movement. Furthermore, this defect could also prevent engine startup without prior warning, which could cause a crash. Stoneridge Device Control Inc. continues to deny the allegations but have agreed to settle the lawsuit in order to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by October 5, 2018!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Business Complete BankingSM account and deposit $2,000 or more in new money within 30 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $750 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $750 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs. Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity. Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Axos Bank Basic Business Checking Account. The average daily balance of the account must be at least $5,000 in the first three months after account opening, in order to qualify for the $100 bonus.
Apply Now---Axos Bank Business Checking Review
Stoneridge Clutch Safety Interlock CAL:
- Stoneridge Clutch Safety Interlock Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/05/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, currently own a Chrysler equipped with manual transmissions that incorporate a CSID built between February 24, 2005 and January 1, 2007.
- Estimated Amount: To be decided
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Royal, et al. v. Stoneridge Control Device Inc., et al. Case No. 5:14-cv-01410-F District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Stoneridge Clutch Safety Interlock Claim Form.
- Read over and complete the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by October 5, 2018!
Be on alert if you own a manual transmission Chrysler, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Stoneridge Clutch Safety Interlock Class Action Lawsuit. As a recent Chrysler recall campaign brought to light the possibility of the CSID or clutch safety interlock device of certain models to be defective. Safety should always be prioritized, this defect may cause your vehicle to warrant unintended movements which can result in a crash. If you happen to be eligible you can receive a potential award by October 5, 2018! If this lawsuit does not interest you, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements for other potential ways to make some cash!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee.