Shop&Stop, Martin’s and Giant Stores are a combined supermarket chain that aims to be one of the largest super market companies in the Mid-Atlantic state. They both use the same rewards program so if you shop at Stop & Shop or Giant Stores, they are currently offering $10 shopping credit when you buy $100+ in Mastercard gift cards at Giant, Stop&Shop or Martin’s now through September 29, 2017. Purchase some gift cards now to save some extra money for your groceries, simple as that! If you want to save even more money, you can also check out our best deals for discounted gift cards.
S&S/ Giant Store Promotional Info:
- Stop & Shop Circular
- Giant Food Circular
- Martin’s Food Circular
- Promotion: Purchase $100+ Mastercard Giftcard and get $10 in Groceries
- Expiration: September 29, 2017
- Requirements: Have a Giant, Stop&Shop and Martin’s Card
- What To Do: Purchase any Mastercard gift card with your card
- Terms: Valid now through September 29, 2017. Single use per account. Offer redeemed when you present your Card at checkout. Must spend a minimum of $10 for groceries.
Get $10 in Groceries:
- Go to your local Stop & Shop,Giant Stores or Martin’s Food Circular
- Purchase a $100+ Mastercard Gift Card and present your store card at checkout
- Earn $10 off in Groceries!
Stop&Shop, Giant or Martin’s stores is offering store card holders a chance to earn $10 off in Groceries when you purchase a Mastercard Gift Card. Think about how thoughtful you’ll be when you get your friend or family a gift card and you’ll also earn $10 off in Groceries! Let’s be real, if you aren’t getting it for a friend, the best thing about the Mastercard gift card is that the funds do no expire so you can take advantage of this offer and purchase the card for yourself and earn fuel points with no issues! Please note that this promotion starts now through September 29, 2017. See all of our Gift Card Deals!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.