If you owned or leased a 2012 through 2017 Subaru Impreza WRX or STi with an EJ-series 2.5-liter turbocharged engine, you could benefit from this class action settlement and you are potentially eligible for a reward of 100% reimbursement or up to $6,500. So if you’re eligible, then file a claim before May 22, 2019.
According to the lawsuit, claimed a defect caused the connecting rod and main bearing in the engine to fail far sooner than expected. The repair to the Subaru engine defect is costly, alleged the plaintiffs, amounting to nearly $6,000 for one Subaru Impreza owner.. If you are eligible for this lawsuit, make sure you fill out the claim form by May 22, 2019!
The United Club Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Subaru Engine Failure Class Action Lawsuit
- Subaru Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 22, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who owned or leased a 2012 through 2017 Subaru Impreza WRX or STi with an EJ-series 2.5-liter turbocharged engine
- Estimated Amount: 100% reimbursement or up to $6,500
- Proof of Purchase: Must provide proof, including invoices, bank statements, or receipts.
- Case Name & Number: Salcedo v. Subaru of America Inc. and Augustine v. Subaru of America, Inc., Case No. 1:17-cv-08173, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
How to File a Claim
- Head on over to the Subaru Claim Form
- Read over the claim form
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 22, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you owned or leased a select Subaru stated above, you could benefit from this class action settlement and you are potentially eligible for a reward of 100% reimbursement or up to $6,500. So if you’re eligible, then file a claim before May 22, 2019. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 2, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|