If you have ever purchased a subway footlong from the Subway restaurant between Jan. 1, 2003 and Oct. 2, 2015, then you are eligible for a free subway sandwich! You might be thinking, how this is possible. Well according to the Subway Class Action Lawsuit, the company allegedly marketed the Subway footlong as being a foot long however, the sandwich was in fact under 12 inches.
Subway denies that any wrongdoings and maintains business practices that are entirely lawful. If the settlement is approved, Class Members will automatically benefit from the changes listed above.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Subway Class Action Lawsuit:
- Subway Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 1/15/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who has purchased a Subway foot long sandwich between Jan. 1, 2003 and Oct. 2, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: Free foot long sandwich from Subway.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: In re: Subway Footlong Sandwiches Sales and Marketing Practices Litigation, MDL No. 2439, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
How to File a Claim:
- Head to the Subway Settlement Page for more information.
- No further steps are needed to be taken.
- If the settlement is approved, Class Members will automatically benefit from the changes listed above.
If you have ever purchased a foot long sandwich from Subway, between the dates of Jan. 1, 2003 and Oct. 2, 2015, then you are eligible for a free subway sandwich from the Subway Class Action Lawsuit. If this settlement is approved then you will automatically receive benefits from Subway, there is no need to take any further steps than to read the Subway Settlement Page. Also, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.