You can earn a $50 Bonus when you open a Youth Savings account with Suffolk Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a Youth Savings Account for your child and they will earn their first $25 deposit
- Once their Youth Savings Account balance reaches $1,000, Suffolk Federal will congratulate them with another $25 deposit!
Suffolk Federal Credit Union $50 Youth Savings Bonus
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Availability: NY
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Account must stay open for a minimum of 90 days, or Suffolk Federal reserves the right to revoke cash back deposits
(Offer Expiration unknown)
- Youth Savings account minimum opening balance is $5.
- Minimum balance to earn dividends is $100.
- Dividends are calculated on daily balance and credited monthly.
- Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Youth Savings accounts must be custodial accounts.
- At the age of 18, monies in this account will be transferred into a regular savings account.
- Account must stay open for a minimum of 90 days, or Suffolk Federal reserves the right to revoke cash back deposits.
- Suffolk Federal will not remove the deposit unless we directly contact the member with reasons for doing so.
- Member is responsible for taxes.
- Program and terms subject to change.
At Suffolk Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Suffolk Federal Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply