If you received a text message from SuperAmerica between Jan. 1, 2012 and April 1, 2015, you are eligible for a potential award from the SuperAmerica TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, SuperAmerica sent text message advertisements to cell phone numbers using an automatic telephone dialing system. SuperAmerica denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 15, 2017 to receive your potential award!
SuperAmerica TCPA Class Action Lawsuit:
- SuperAmerica TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 15, 2017
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the SuperAmerica TCPA class action settlement include all persons and entities in the United States who received a text message sent to a cell phone from or on behalf of SuperAmerica through the use of an automatic telephone dialing system from Jan. 1, 2012 through April 1, 2015.
- Estimated Amount: $50 in cash and $50 SuperAmerica gift card
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Soular, et al. v. Northern Tier Energy LP, et al., Case No. 0:15-cv-00556-SRN-KMM, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the SuperAmerica TCPA Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 15, 2017 to receive your potential award!
For those who received a text message from SuperAmerica between Jan. 1, 2012 and April 1, 2015, then you are eligible for a potential award from the SuperAmerica TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, SuperAmerica violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by sending unsolicited text messages to consumers. The Telephone Consumer Protection Act prohibits telemarketers and other types of solicitors from contacting consumers without their consent. The TCPA specifically prohibits the use of automatic dialing systems, which store telephone numbers in a database or dials random phone numbers. So if you’re eligible, file a claim by June 15, 2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.24% - 27.99%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.