You can earn a $25 Referral Bonus when you refer a new member and they open any personal Checking account with Susquehanna Community Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- You and a friend can earn $25 each when they open a NEW, qualified Susquehanna Community Bank business or personal checking account. New customers can bring in a Refer-a-Friend coupon to any of our branch locations, or fill out the Referred By section on the first page of our online application when opening an account online.
Susquehanna Community Bank $25 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: Yes, can waive
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Must be open for 30 days to receive bonus
(No Expiration Date Listed)
- Referrer must have a Susquehanna Community Bank (SCB) personal or business checking account to receive referral credit.
- The account must have a positive balance at the time of the referral.
- The $25 will be credited to the referrer’s SCB checking account within 30 business days of the new account being opened.
- The referred customer opening an account must not have a current relationship with SCB.
- Referred customer must comply with normal requirements for opening accounts.
- $25 will be credited to the referred customer’s new SCB checking account within 30 business days of the new account being opened.
- Existing customers and joint owners opening a new account do not qualify as a new customer.
- A customer may not attempt to circumvent the “Refer a Friend Program” rules in order to obtain the referral credit.
- SCB may modify the terms of the referral program without prior notice by modifying the referral program rules.
- SCB reserves the right to end this program at any time.
- All new accounts are subject to SCB standard account terms and disclosures.
- Eligible account types are personal and business checking accounts only. Liberty, Good Neighbors, Freedom, and Business Advantage checking accounts do not require a minimum balance.
- The Eagle Advantage account requires a $300 minimum to avoid fees and offers tiered interest rates, paid monthly; $1,000 minimum to earn interest.
- The Good Neighbors account offers tiered interest rates, paid monthly; $500 minimum to earn interest.
- Eagle Advantage and Good Neighbors accounts earn .10% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for minimum balances.
- Business Advantage accounts earn .05% APY for minimum balances.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Rates are subject to change after account is opened.
At Susquehanna Community Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.