This class action lawsuit affects those nationwide who purchased Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract or products containing Svetol between Feb. 2, 2012 and May 17, 2019. If you are one of these class action members, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Naturex called its products “Fat Buster,” “Fat Loss Optimizer,” and “Metabolic Enhancer.” which were allegedly false. So if you are eligible, file a claim by August 30, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
All Web Leads Telemarketing Calls Class Action Lawsuit
- Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 8/30/2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those who purchased, in the United States, Svetol® or any green coffee bean extract product containing Svetol®, whether or not they were sold under or using the Svetol® trademark (the ‘Products’)
- Estimated Amount: $30 per purchase
- Proof of Purchase: None required, but those who are able to submit proof of purchase will receive a higher payout.
- Case Name & Number: Karpilovsky, et al. v. All Web Leads Inc., Case No. 1:17-cv-1307, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
How To File a Claim
- Head over to this Class Action Lawsuit Claim Form page.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 9, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you had purchased a Svetol product, you may also be entitled to a financial compensation! If you are a class member, be sure to take advantage of this to get the reward you deserve! Hurry and claim your $30 today!
Lastly, If you are eligible for a potential award from the Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract Class Action Lawsuit, file a claim by August 30, 2019 to receive your potential award. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and No Proof CLA’s!