If you purchased pool products in certain states between 1/1/2008 and 7/16/2013, you may be entitled to a cash refund from the Swimming Pool Products Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit. This settlement resolves a lawsuit accusing Pentair Water Pool & Spa Inc., Hayward Industries Inc., and Zodiac Pool Systems Inc of engaging in a price-fixing conspiracy with distributor Pool Corporation to fix the prices of pool products. According to the plaintiffs, these actions violate federal antitrust laws. The defendants have agreed to settle the matter outside of court although they do not admit to any wrongdoing.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
CRT Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit:
- Swimming Pool Products Antitrust Claim Form (Hayward and Zodiac)
- Swimming Pool Products Antitrust Claim Form (Pentair)
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/11/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the pool products settlement include individuals or entities in Arizona, California, Florida, or Missouri which purchased pool products (not for resale) from a pool retailer, builder, or service/maintenance company (or individual) in Arizona, California, Florida, or Missouri at any time from 1/1/2008 through 7/16/2013.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: It is recommended that claimants attach at least one form of “verifying” information. This can include a receipt, the serial number of the equipment, a photograph of the pool product, a confirmation of the purchase provided by the pool supplier, warranty information and/or the owner’s manual for the product.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Pool Products Distribution Market Antitrust Litigation, MDL. No 2328, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
Consumers that have purchased swimming pool products in the eligible states can get a cash refund from the Swimming Pool Products Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit. If you think you have been affected by the apparent violations of antitrust laws performed by Pentair Water Pool & Spa Inc., Hayward Industries Inc., and Zodiac Pool Systems, just fill out the claim form and wait for your settlement. Be sure to file a claim form by 12/11/2015. Find out if you qualify for more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Leave a Reply