Synchrony Bank offers one of the highest interest savings including an ATM card for withdrawals. They also offer other banking accounts like CDs, Savings, and IRA accounts.
If you recently open an account with Synchrony Bank and don’t know where to start regarding online banking, look no further! If you continue reading below, you can learn how to make the most of your Synchrony Bank account.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus||Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||BBVA Online Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
Table of Contents
Log In From a Computer
Signing into your account from your computer is easy, all you have to do is:
- Go to SynchronyBank.com
- Note that there are multiple Synchrony sites, like Synchrony.com and MySynchrony.com, so be sure you’re visiting the consumer banking site.
- Click on the “Sign In” button in the top right screen.
- If you don’t have an account with Synchrony, click the “Open Account” button located immediately to the left.
- Enter your username and password, and click the “Sign In” button.
Log In From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
You can easily download the app via iOS or Android devices to access and manage your Synchrony Bank.
- Visit the Apple Store or Google Play and search “Synchrony Bank.”
- Download the MySynchrony app to your device.
- Open the app when it has finished downloading and follow the prompts to log in.
How to Get Forgotten Username or Password
There are times when we forget our username or password, but don’t worry you can easily follow these simple steps to retrieve it.
- Click “Sign In” on the Synchrony Bank page.
- Below the normal fields for username and password are links for “Forgot username or password.” Click on the one that applies to you.
- You’ll be prompted to confirm your identity by entering your Social Security number and birthdate.
How to View Your Bank Statements
Log in to your account either from your computer or through the MySynchrony mobile app to view your Synchrony Bank eStatements.
Contact Synchrony Bank Customer Service
You several ways to contact Synchrony for any help needed with your account.
- Visit SynchonyBank.com and can click on “Contact Us” at the top of the screen and then select the banking product that you need help with.
- You can also call 1-866-226-5638 with any questions. For deaf or hard of hearing individuals, you will have to use an operator relay service.
- If you prefer a written correspondence, send your letters to the following address:
P.O. Box 105972
Atlanta, GA 30349-5972
Online banking can be beneficial for you because instead of having to visit a physical branch to conduct business, or mail out checks using the postal service, you can do it all on your computer or other devices.
In addition, you can learn more about their banking services through our written Synchrony Bank Review! Not your bank? If you’re banking with another institution, you can check out our bank guide master list to help you with your banking questions or browse through our archives.