For individuals who are or were a corn producer, grain handling facility or ethanol production facility, you may be eligible for compensation from the Syngenta Corn Seed Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Syngenta sent a large shipment of corn to China without having it approved before hand. China’s rejection of the shipment of corn was followed by a significant drop in corn prices. Thousands of farmers have sued Syngenta.
Syngenta have claimed that the drop in price of corn was not related to them, but have still agreed to settle the case. If you are eligible, file a claim form by October 12, 2018 for your potential compensation!
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Syngenta Corn Seed Class Action Lawsuit:
- Syngenta Corn Seed Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: October 12, 2018
- Who’s Eligible:
- The Corn Producer Class includes any corn producer in the United States with an interest in U.S. corn priced for sale between Sept. 15, 2013 and April 10, 2018.
- The Grain Handling Facility Class includes any grain handling facility in the United States with an interest in U.S. corn priced for sale between Sept. 15, 2013 and April 10, 2018.
- The Ethanol Production Facility Class includes any ethanol production facility in the United States with an interest in U.S. corn, including DDGs, priced for sale between Sept. 15, 2013 and April 10, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: In re: Syngenta AG MIR162 Corn Litigation, Case No. 2:14-md-02591-JWL-JPO, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Syngenta Corn Seed Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by October 12, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you or someone that you know have been affected by the price drop of corn caused by Syngenta, then you are eligible for potential compensation from the Syngenta Corn Seed Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Syngenta caused a significant drop in corn prices when they attempted to ship corn before approval. Many farmers have been affected. So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 12, 2018 to receive your potential compensation! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Ink Business CashSM Card offers $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & % cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost & the 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases.