For individuals who are or were a corn producer, grain handling facility or ethanol production facility, you may be eligible for compensation from the Syngenta Corn Seed Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Syngenta sent a large shipment of corn to China without having it approved before hand. China’s rejection of the shipment of corn was followed by a significant drop in corn prices. Thousands of farmers have sued Syngenta.
Syngenta have claimed that the drop in price of corn was not related to them, but have still agreed to settle the case. If you are eligible, file a claim form by October 12, 2018 for your potential compensation!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
Syngenta Corn Seed Class Action Lawsuit:
- Syngenta Corn Seed Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: October 12, 2018
- Who’s Eligible:
- The Corn Producer Class includes any corn producer in the United States with an interest in U.S. corn priced for sale between Sept. 15, 2013 and April 10, 2018.
- The Grain Handling Facility Class includes any grain handling facility in the United States with an interest in U.S. corn priced for sale between Sept. 15, 2013 and April 10, 2018.
- The Ethanol Production Facility Class includes any ethanol production facility in the United States with an interest in U.S. corn, including DDGs, priced for sale between Sept. 15, 2013 and April 10, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: In re: Syngenta AG MIR162 Corn Litigation, Case No. 2:14-md-02591-JWL-JPO, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Syngenta Corn Seed Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by October 12, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you or someone that you know have been affected by the price drop of corn caused by Syngenta, then you are eligible for potential compensation from the Syngenta Corn Seed Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Syngenta caused a significant drop in corn prices when they attempted to ship corn before approval. Many farmers have been affected. So if you are eligible, file a claim by October 12, 2018 to receive your potential compensation! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.