If you lived in the state of California and have purchased cellular telephone insurance from Asurion through T-mobile anywhere between the dates of Aug. 1, 2003 and Apr. 2, 2008, then you are eligible to receive an equal share of the $4.2 million T-Mobile, Asurion Cellphone Insurance Class Action Settlement. According to the Lawsuit, the companies sold cellphone insurance to customers without fully disclosing details of the policy in violation of California law. T-Mobile and Asurion deny any wrongdoing but agreed to the terms of the cellphone insurance class action lawsuit settlement in order to avoid the cost of further litigation. So if you qualify for this class action lawsuit, file a claim by 02/26/2016 to receive your potential award!
T-Mobile Class Action Lawsuit:
- T-Mobile, Asurion Cellphone Insurance Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/26/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members who while residing in the State of California purchased cellular telephone insurance from Asurion through T-Mobile between Aug. 1, 2003 and Apr. 2, 2008.
- Estimated Amount: Varies. (Class Members who submit a valid Claim Form will receive an equal share of the $4.2 million T-Mobile cellphone insurance class action settlement.)
- Case Name & Number: Wineesa Cole v. Asurion Corp., et al., Case No. CV-06-6649-R in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the T-Mobile, Asurion Cellphone Insurance Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you qualify.
- You may file your Claim Form online or you may generate a personalized Claim Form to print and mail using this website.
- Next fill out the claim form with your information. (Name, Address, Phone Number)
- File you claim by 02/26/2016 to receive benefits from Tmobile, Asurion.
If you live in the state of California, and have purchased cellular telephone insurance from Asurion through T-mobile anywhere between the dates of Aug. 1, 2003 and Apr. 2, 2008, then you are eligible to participate in the T-Mobile, Asurion Cellphone Insurance Class Action Lawsuit. If you qualify, then you must file your claim 02/26/2016 to receive a portion of the 4.2 million settlement. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline. You'll also get $120 Uber Cash: Add your Gold Card to your Uber account and each month automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., totaling up to $120 per year.