All residents who have ever been beneficiaries as part of the T-Mobile Employee Benefits Plan from January 1st, 2010 to the approved date of the settlement or had an autism diagnosis and received ABA therapy may be eligible for a cash payment from the pool of the settlement fund. T-Mobile has entered into a settlement regarding their Employee Benefits Plan which failed to cover its employees that needed coverage for ABA therapy to treat Autism Spectrum Disorder. T-Mobile has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 12/22/16 to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
T-Mobile Autism Therapy Class Action Lawsuit:
- T-Mobile Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/22/16
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you were part of the T-Mobile Employee Benefits Plan and was refused coverage to treat for ASD
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: A.D., et al. v. T-Mobile USA Inc. Employee Benefits Plan, et al., Case No. 2:15-cv-00180 RAJ, in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington at Seattle
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the T-Mobile Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 12/22/16 receive your potential award!
If you ever were part of the T-Mobile Employee Benefits Plan and were denied coverage for ABA therapy to treat for ASD, you may be eligible for a cash payment of from a reward pool from the settlement. According to the settlement, T-Mobile denied coverage to its employees to treat Autism Spectrum Disorder, when the Employee Benefits Plan is supposed to cover all treatments that are medically necessary. T-Mobile has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 12/22/2016 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers up to $250 - Here's How: Earn up to $150 back when you shop with PayPal. Earn 20% back as a statement credit on purchases when you use your new Card to check out with PayPal at merchants in the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back as a statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 17.74% - 28.74% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).