All current and former employees of Taconic whose W-2 data was compromised as a result of the Data Disclosure which occurred on or about January 30, 2017 are eligible for a potential award of up to $3000 from the Taconic Employee W-2 Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit. So if you’re eligible, then file a claim before July 15, 2020.
According to the lawsuit, the Taconic W-2 data breach exposed the names, addresses, Social Security numbers, and income information of nearly 700 workers. They also had stated that Taconic failed to properly secure their W-2 information. If you are eligible for this lawsuit, make sure you fill out the claim form by July 15, 2020!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Taconic Employee W-2 Class Action Lawsuit
- Taconic Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline:July 15, 2020
- Who’s Eligible: All current and former employees of Taconic whose W-2 data was compromised as a result of the Data Disclosure which occurred on or about January 30, 2017
- Estimated Amount: Up to $300
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Denier, et al. v. Taconic Biosciences Inc., Case No. 00255851, in the New York Supreme Court, County of Rensselaer
How to File a Claim
- Head on over to the Taconic Claim Form
- Read over the claim form
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 15, 2020 to receive your potential award!
If you are a Current or former Taconic employees whose personally identifying information, such as name, address, or Social Security number, was exposed in a data breach, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Taconic Employee W-2 Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit. You could benefit from this class action settlement and are potentially eligible for a reward of up to $3000. So if you’re eligible, then file a claim before July 15, 2020. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Leave a Reply