If you’re interested in making your APY rate, F&A Federal Credit Union is offering CDs with up to 1.11% to 2.33% APY CD Rates. F&A Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Monterrey Park and is the 24th largest credit union in the state of California. It is also the 148th largest credit union in the nation along with its A+ health report. There is only 2 locations currently, making it extra rare considering that its APY is so high. Their money market rates are 82% higher than the national average, so be sure to check out F&A Federal Credit Union of CDs today!
F&A Federal Credit Union:
The F&A Federal Credit Union is an credit union that is only eligible for select employer groups or those who live, work, worship or attend school in Whittier and Monterrey Park of California. See the following eligibility list for more info. Since credit unions are owned and controlled by members, profits are returned directly to the membership in the form of higher dividend rates on savings and lower rates on loans—not returned to stockholders, like with for profit banks. F&A Federal Credit Union currently has a wide array of CDs to choose from each, it’s starting rate from 1.11% APY to 2.33% APY. To find the closest location to you, check out the following locator. If you’re interested in a a solution to invest your money with, I highly suggest F&A Federal Credit union is the way to go.
F&A Federal Credit Union CDs:
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is, the higher APY rate you make. F&A Federal Credit Union pays the highest APY rate with a 2.33% APY rate with dividends paid quarterly. Their second highest APY rate is for 48 months and offers a 1.92% APY rate with dividends paid quarterly as well. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out F&A Federal Credit Union CDs.
F&A Federal Credit Union CD Terms:
- 1.11% APY for 6 -11 Month CD
- 1.46% APY for 12 – 17 Month CD
- 1.51% APY for 18 – 23 Month CD
- 1.61% APY for 24 -35 Month CD
- 1.82% APY for 36 – 47 Month CD
- 1.92% APY for 48 – 59 Month CD
- 2.33% APY for 60 Month CD
If you interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further has F&A Federal Credit Union offers you an array of CDs from 6 months to 60 months. At $1,000, you can earn a 1.11% APY with a 6-11 month CD which is the lowest that they offered. These rates are quite high enough for the normal user. There are no minimum requirements to deposit so this makes F&A Federal Credit Union bank a very intriguing one. Sign up for a CD with F&A Federal Credit Union today and enjoy the high APY rates that they have to offer! Check out our Best CD Rates at HMB!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client CheckingSM account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.