On every Tuesday until December 17, 2013, you can shop on Walmart.com to get free $10 Walmart eGift Card with Citi credit card for making a purchase of $100 or more. You must use a Citibank Credit Card on Tuesdays for all eligible purchase of $100 or more on a single purchase. Once you meet the requirements, they will send you a $10 Walmart eGift Card.
Very important details:
- Your single-receipt purchase of $100 or more exclude taxes and shipping
- Your purchase may not include gift cards, Pharmacy, tires, Photo, customized or personalized items, Vudu, or Walmart To Go.
- A limit of one $10 gift card per Citi card per Tuesday per order of $100 or more.
I’m told that all Citi branded consumer credit cards are eligible for this promotion(not business or professional cards). See our full list of Citi Credit Cards to find one you may like. Remember to visit Walmart.com this Tuesday to get your $10 Walmart eGift Card for making a purchase of $100 or more with your Citi Card.
Hot Deal of the Day: E*Trade offers up to $600 bonus when you deposit new funds. Enjoy no annual IRA fee and no minimums including stocks, bonds, ETFs and over 8,000 mutual funds, along with 1,300 no-load, no transaction fee mutual funds.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on AmexTravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material, hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees charged by your one selected, qualifying airline to your Card.
• $189 CLEAR Plus Credit: Use your card and get up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year on your CLEAR Plus Membership (subject to auto-renewal) when you use your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)