American Express is currently offering consumers a chance to save 10% on cell phone bills, limited to a grand total of $30 in statement credits. American Express also has another offer that is just as sweet, get 1,000 Member Rewards Points when you pay $100 or more in a single online transaction for phone bills with your enrolled card. This offer is capped at 3,000 Membership Rewards Points. These are targeted offers for current American Express cardholders. To qualify for this promotion, log into your Amex account to see if you were offered either one of the targeted offer through your American Express account. Under your Amex Offers and Benefits, add the offer to your card and get 10% of your online payment back as a statement credit or 1,000 Member Rewards Points on $100+ purchase each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your cell phone bill online. The current offer is accepting major US carriers such as AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular & Verizon. If you received this targeted offer, make sure to enroll your Amex card to your online bill payment, if you haven’t done so, and pay your bills by November 15, 2017. The offer is limited to $30 in statement credits and 3,000 Membership Rewards Points respectively.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 4.30% APY as of 9/27/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
American Express Cell Phone Bill Offers:
- Expiration Date: 11/15/2017
- Maximum Offer: $30 in statement credit or up to 3,000 Membership Rewards Points
- Terms and Conditions: Enrollment limited. Valid for cell phone bill payments made directly with T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T Wireless, US Cellular and Verizon online and via mobile app. Other services, if bundled with wireless bill payment, may be eligible. Payments for prepaid cell phone purchases, plans or services do not qualify. Payments made via phone, mail, or at retail locations do not qualify. Payments for brands other than those listed do not qualify. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Only US-issued American Express Cards are eligible for this offer. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of $30 in total statement credits per American Express online account or 3,000 Member Rewards Points. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 11/15/17, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase
Get Savings and Points on Cell Phone Bills:
- Log into your American Express Account
- View your Amex Offers and Benefits for “Save on your cell phone bill online” offer
- Add the offer to your card
- Make sure to make online payments to the US carriers (T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, US Cellular, and Verizon) with your eligible Amex card
- You’ll receive $30 statement credit on your billing statement within 90 days after 11/15/2017 or up 3,000 Members Rewards Points.
Who doesn’t want to save on those crazy cell phone bills? If you have an American Express card, just log into your account today and see if you have this offer! This is a great deal to save since you still have to pay those bills anyways, why not save some money in the process? Hurry up and add the offer to your card as the enrollment is limited. You might get offered by either one of the two promotions or maybe not get offered at all, but it doesn’t hurt to check. Take advantage of this promotion now and check out more of these offers from our full list of Amex Offer Promotions.