Are you a frequent traveler and want to save money on flights? Do you want to earn miles when you dine out? Are you a member of the United Dining Program? United is currently rewarding customers with up to 1,500 miles on dining with their MileagePlus program when you sign up and register with your credit card. You can choose your dining preference from over 11,000 participating restaurant, clubs or bars .This offer is available for select members only and will be valid through June 25, 2017 so be sure to check your emails!
United MileagePlus Progam:
- Bonus: Receive up to 1,500 miles (500 miles redeemable 3 times)
- Requirements: A valid credit card, a free United account and a member of the United Dining Program
- Expiration: 06/25/2017
- What To Do: Check you email for eligibility then register with your credit and/or debit card for the program
How to Earn Miles While You Dine:
- Sign up for free and register for a United MilePlus Dining account
- Visit or carry out from over 11,000 participating restaurants, bars, or clubs and pay with your registered card.
- Earn up to 5 miles for every dollar you spend dining – including tax and tip!
- You can earn up to 1,500 Bonus Miles!
United’s MileagePlus is perfect for those who likes to dine out and earn miles while doing so. In a few simple steps you can earn up to 1,500 miles toward that trip whether it’s for your dream vacation or holiday trip. Be sure to take advantage of this deal while it last because offer ends June 25, 2017. Check our full list for deals on airline miles, points, and rewards.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on AmexTravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material, hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees charged by your one selected, qualifying airline to your Card.
• $189 CLEAR Plus Credit: Use your card and get up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year on your CLEAR Plus Membership (subject to auto-renewal) when you use your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)